Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Leg Wrestling

THis past sunday we celebrated Seren's (my sister), birthday! We had lasagna, salad breadsticks and ice cream cake after this we all had a leg wrestling competition! It was so fun! I love leg wrestling because its one of the few things I'm really good at. The only person that kills me at it is Chad, his legs are ridiculously strong! Anyways, we all had such a good time! If you don't know what leg wrestling is, here is the description: Leg Wrestling: The two people lie on their back, side by side, with heads pointing in opposite directions. The nearest arms are joined. On a signal each student raises the leg nearest the opponent. This is done three times together, “One”, “two”, “three”. The third time each player hooks his inside leg with the inside leg of his opponent and attempts to turn him over by pulling down with his leg after he has hooked his opponent’s leg. The winner is the wrestlers who pulls the other over. After we leg wrestled we had an arm wrestling competition! I am horrible at this, my little sister Leah almost beat me!! haha, well she didn't almost beat me but it was really hard beating her! All the guys got into this and it was fun watching my dad beat my brothers, I was impressed he's 48 years old and still really strong! Go Daddy!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

It's things like this that make me even more homesick! I could've killed you!!! haha Well I don't know, years ago I could've though.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

no, i know you couldve your legs are so buff, so we will have to have a competition when you come too!!

The Keeleys said...

Hey Bonny, we added you to our blog. Sorry we've disappeared for a long while.
Add us back.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Hey! Didn't even know you were on here, i just started this blog a few months ago..how are you? Hope life is good!

The Keeleys said...

What's your email address?
That way we can keep up without putting on posts.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

bonnsomm@Hotmail.com