Wednesday, August 20, 2008

4 Years!!


Yesterday was mine and Chad's 4th anniversary. We didn't do something big just b/c we may be buying a house soon, so we are trying to save all we can. Chad took off work and spent the day with me and the kids, (I also babysit a little girl, Abby Gilday). So it was really nice having him home to help out! We went to the Y that morning and worked out. I talked Chad into going to a class with me. It wasn't aerobics, it was a strength training/running class. It was hard. (I'm sore today!) Anyways, after the class we went swimming with the kids! They Loved it!!! We went home had lunch and then we ALL took a LONG nap! How fun was that! haha..since when do we get to take 2 1/2 hour naps together! That was great! After that we just hung out. Later on that night Chad took me to California Pizza Kitchen. For those of you who have never been there, it's more of a glorified pizza place. I love it. Although, the one in SLC is a lot better b/c they serve bread and they serve Italian Cream soda, whereas the one in nashville only served Italian soda. I had the best pizza though.

Here is what I got: Carne Asada Grilled steak, fire-roasted mild chilies, onions, cilantro pesto, Monterey Jack, and Mozzarella cheeses. Topped with fresh tomato salsa and cilantro.





Here is what Chad Got:
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Grilled Jamaican Jerk spiced chicken breast with our spicy sweet Caribbean sauce, Mozzarella cheese, applewood smoked bacon, mild onions, roasted red & yellow peppers and green onions.




After we ate we walked around Whole foods (never been there, loved it) and then we walked around a little street full of cute boutiques and then we went to the Green Hills Mall, so I could go to Pottery Barn, and Pottery Barn Kids..I love it, love it there! After all that we went to target to get some goodies then went home and watched a movie. Oh yeah, Chad had gotten me a ring for Christmas a couple of years ago with his, mine and Hallie's birthstones in it, for my anniversary gift this year he went and got Owen's birthstone put into it..isn't that so thoughtful, he also got me the second book in the twilight series! I read it in 2 days. haha..anyways, I had such a fun time with him. I can't believe we have been married for 4 years! He has been such a good husband to me, we get a long so well and he is just perfect for me! I love you Chad!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats!!! ont he four years. We just had out 3 years last week. We didn't do that much either. I think wer are gonna go try to do something in aout 2 weeks down in ST. George. We want to be able to do one last thing before the baby comes. I love the pizza kitchen. I love ANY pizza!! Glad you had a good day!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Yeah, you should def. do something before the baby comes..everything changes with kids. Congrats to you as well! Hope you have fun in St. George..love ya!