Monday, February 9, 2015

Jan-April 2014

We started the year out with a bang..literally. We got into a car accident on new years day driving to Columbus for a fun day out for the kids. We were headed to the movies and then chucky cheese.  It was rainy and the roads were cold and slick the car infront of the car in front of us slammed on their breaks suddenly which caused the car in front of us to slam on their so we swerved to avoid to hit them and ended up hitting them anyways so it ended up being a four car pileup. it was sooo scary but we were so blessed that everyone was okay. The kids were terrified 


Here's our new (for us) Van 


All dresssed up!

The boys using the potty at the same time lol


Look at those fat legs!

My little Niece came to visit for a few weeks. We loved having her. She is such a doll!



I went to Tn to visit several times this year for various reasons. It was fun spending time with family!


Chad and Hallie won 1st place at the Daddy Daughter dance this year! They were thrilled!!




Valentines Day!


I got to try Pho for the first time for my lunch date with chad! Loved it!



I got Chad a candy Bouquet!



Hallie and Owen played basketball. Owen loved it. Hallie hated it. Their first game I was watching and Hallie looked absolutely terrified, she looked like she was about to burst out crying. I pulled her aside to see what was wrong. She said, "Momma! I have no idea what is going on!" hahahaha poor girl.


In march, I went to the hospital for appendicitis. I was up all night with intense stomach pains. Owen had the stomach flu, so I just assumed that was what was wrong, but I never threw up or anything. The pain was constant. It would not stop. The next morning Hallie brought me a cracker, I knew I had to eat b/c I was nursing.  I threw up right away. Right when I threw up the pain intensified..so much so that I knew something was wrong. I was trying to decide if I should go to the hospital or not. Chad told me I should he was getting the kids ready to take me and I just decided to drive myself. I couldn't take it anymore. I got there and then 6 hours later they told me I needed surgery. They were soooo slow it was ridiculous. I got my appendix taken out and my Momma came to take care of me for a week. Then I went to TN and she took care of me there. It was really, really nice. 


I was in the hospital on Chad's birthday but when I got out we celebrated with a cake. KNox was terrified. 



We also got to go out to dinner for his birthday as well. I ended up sending my food back, but it was still fun!





We went to Savannah in March for a little visit!








My mom took me to see Wicked for my birthday! We had a blast! I loved it!



Hallie and Owen's paintings were chosen to be shown at the City's art show I was so excited and happy for them!





Easter 







My Boy


No comments: