Monday, April 15, 2013

Our house Part 2



I am so sad to be moving to a different house. I think that's why it took me forever to post pictures of it. I just didn't see the point, but I have to show you this! It really is an amazing house, and honestly these pictures do not do it justice. You just need to come visit me before I move in August so you can see it in person! 

So remember my last bathroom? Haha!! Let's just say I haven't missed it at all.





My last closet was tiny, so I was so excited to have a walk in closet again! 


This is the foyer, there are windows everywhere in this house. Go down that first set of steps to see the little nook below..


We put our mail and backpacks here


The kitchen. Oh how I love this kitchen. It's not my dream kitchen or anything, but it is updated with granite counter tops, double sink, convection oven, 2 trashcan drawer. brand new cupboards and plenty of counter space. 




There are two decks on this house. One off of the kitchen and one off of the back door.


 


The back yard.



Upstairs


Of course there is a balloon stuck at the top of the ceiling.


The boy's room. 


There is a "nook" off of their room divided by book shelves and a closet 


Where we put their playroom. So fun!



Staircase.


This is the view from the deck off the kitchen. 





I'm going to miss this house, it has been so fun living here! 


3 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

Those windows are so cool!!

benjaminnleslie said...

What a neat house!! How fun :) Where will you be moving to?

Joni and John said...

John and I agree, that house was amazing! I want to see pictures soon of your new place!