Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Our House Part I

A few of you have asked to see pictures of my house. I'm such a slacker and have only taken a few pictures, but thought I'd start with those. I'll post the rest soon. We live in a really cool house and the pictures do not do it justice. There are so many neat architectural features of this house! Our neighborhood has really unique houses in it and I just love it. I'm sad to say we will be moving in August. We really want to find something cheaper so we can save more. :( But I'm going to enjoy this house while we are in it! 

This is what you see when you walk in, all the way to the back of the house. The tile is a lot prettier in person.


There are two sets of stairs leading to the living area.







Back side of the fire place



Our crazy fireplace. 



1 comment:

Rebekah Sacran said...

Hooray! I've been waiting to see these pictures. Now for more and the outside, too. ;)