Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fall activities & Halloween!


We went to a church fall fun fest. Hallie tried out the donut eating contest, she one 1st place!!



Knox loves the caramel on his carameled apple!



And my favorite part of the day, Homemade root beer! YUM!


Prizes!




The Auburn Public Library had a Halloween party! 





Hallie Dressed up as Bell for Halloween!


Every year I spend so much time on costumes! This year I decided to go simple! For darth VVader I went to Good Will and bought black pants, shirt and shoes for $4 and then I made his belt out of cardboard and black duct tape, I made the chest piece out of a plastic container lid and puff paint, and the shoulder thingy? I used cardboard boxes and silver duct tape. Then I just bought him the mask at target for $10, we already had the knee pads on hand. Hallie's outfit I borrowed the leotard and made the tutu and she already had the panty hose, ballet shoes and the leg warmers. Knox just wore Owen's old pluto Costume, Everyone kept calling him a pumpkin all night. 

We went trick or treating with our good friends the Schroeders. Before hand we ate dinner at their house. Meghan made the cutest Halloween dinner!! 


















No comments: