Monday, September 10, 2012

Field Trips, Field Day, and Ballet

I am so so far behind in my blogging!! I don't think I've missed a month of blogging since I started. Here it is September and I totally missed August. Sad. Last month was crazy, crazy busy with the move and all. We are here in Auburn! We moved August 15th and the kids started school August 20th. We have adjusted really well to our new town, home, ward and schools. We really like it here!

So now that things have settled down, I am going to try and catch up! This will probably be all out of order, but I'll try! Here goes!

So back in April the Kindergartners and Pre-K classes went to the Strawberry patch! It was so fun picking strawberries! They were so delicious! After strawberry pickin' we had lunch and ate some strawberry ice cream, probably the best ice cream I've ever had!


 Here are Owen and Tayscen BFFs 


Hallie Picking Strawberries

Knox Kept running away and eating the strawberries...



 Eating Lunch!


Getting on the bus to go back to school!


I put Hallie in a Ballet Class this past year at CSU. The program is excellent. We absolutely loved it. They were very strict with the girls in their steps and through the learning process but they still had fun at the same time. Hallie learned the correct positions and how to count in French. And there were only 4 girls in her class so they got a lot of one on one instruction. I was so impressed. I am so so sad that we don't get to do it next year. I would have driven an extra hour back to Columbus for this program, but with the time difference, I would have had to take her out of school early to get there on time. These pictures are from class..4/17/12






And these are from her Recital, these pictures crack me up! 5/10/12







This one cracks me up. They are all doing something different.
 
We went to our favorite yogurt place afterwards. Chill! Yum!


Field Day! 5/4/2012





















1 comment:

Rebekah Sacran said...

You're back!! I love the sound of that ballet class. I wish we had one like that here.