Thursday, September 13, 2012

End of the school year, Dress up and Blueberry Pickin'

Hallie's end of the year Party!



Mrs. Craig and Mrs. Ledford


First Day of Kindergarten

 Last Day of Kindergarten

I mean seriously? Am I the only one to think she has grown up way way too fast! That was just in 8 months. I think I'm going to cry!!!!!!!! The skirt she was wearing the first picture hits her 2 inches above her knee now. WOW!


Here's Owen on his first day of Pre-School...
  

And then his Last...



Playing Dress up!Owen got to go somewhere and she didn't so she was so upset, so I told her we could play dress up...


And Yes, she is wearing my Victoria Secret Lingerie, don't judge. It never looked good on me anyways...




Blueberry Pickin' Oh these blueberries were amazing and we had so much fun picking them..until I realized I forgot the bugspray! I got home and there were 50 mosquito bites on each of my legs. Benadryl cream people! Seriously, don't scratch and they were gone in 2 days.









Soccer Camp!



1 comment:

One Happy Family said...

Okay, I won't judge but I "was" thinking that dress was a little scandalous.
My how they grew from their first days of school until their last. That is a cute picture idea.