Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas Part 2

We met up with some old friends in Cookeville, Jason and Rebekah Sacran. I wish I would have gotten a picture of just the adults together. We meet up with them about once every year. Wish we could see them more often! Here are all the kids!!





The day after Christmas we went to spend some time in Smyrna with my family. We had a Christmas party that night and exchanged gifts with everyone!

I just took random shots of everyone..hope you enjoy!!







Little Kayleen just came up and sat in Knox's lap haha, They were so cute playing together!!


Soo funny story. My sister Hannah, as you already know, loves to take pictures of herself. And..maybe if I was as cute as her, I would too. So she took this one particular picture of herself and posted it on facebook. And as you can imagine..I thought it was hilarious..


So I texted the picture to all my siblings and told them to take a picture of themselves with this pose and post it on facebook..they couldn't resist.







We even got the kids in on it...









...and the dog...
Some of her friends even caught on and posted pics of themselves doing "The Hannah"


I thought she would think it was funny..she wasn't very happy about it, she was pretty mad, actually. I just explained to her that I thought she was so cute and I really wasn't trying to be mean. Anyways, at our Christmas party she gave everyone a gift and this was what was inside:


I thought it was awesome.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

I haven't been to your parents house in a long time! I love thenew floors! I t hink its hilarious that she gave you those as a gift for Christmas:)

Meghan said...

i think it's funny too! chad better watch out.... your girl is gorgeous!

Dana Scarbrough said...

I think it's funny too! And I think what she did in return was AWESOME! :)

claireb said...

haha. That's why I love your family! And, now I understand why I saw all those pictures on facebook.

benjaminnleslie said...

oh that is hilarious about "the Hannah"! too funny!! :) ..and her gift to you all was priceless too!

benjaminnleslie said...

oh and if you read this Hannah-you are stunning! :) Your eyes are especially beautiful!!

Karie said...

I love it, love it, love it! I can see why she got upset (I probably would have too), but it is funny too. Hopefully, she can laugh about it now. Hannah is quite beautiful!

Rebekah Sacran said...

Hilarious!
We had a fun time with you. Maybe next time we can visit longer.