Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas Part 1

We went to Cookeville, TN for Christmas which is where Chad's parents live. We were going to have our own Christmas for the first time ever and not travel anywhere. I promised Chad we would. But then we found out that Chad's parents were being called on a 3 year mission (I can't disclose the location yet, but I'll let you know soon) So we decided that we would go to TN and spend this Christmas with his family, because we knew it would be a while before we had Christmas with them again.

Our Christmas Eve Party!!

Chad made some really good sushi

Everyone eating yummy food and having a fun time!






My cute babies


Knox always puts his foot on the table when he is eating

Opening gifts..we draw names every year and open them at our Christmas party, I wish I would have taken more pictures of everyone opening their gifts.



Bedtime story!!

Snuggles from Mimi!!


Hallie and Owen asleep and dreaming of Christmas morning!!





Christmas Morning











No comments: