Sunday, September 25, 2011

Forgotten Photos

I forgot about a these pics a while back:

Here's Hallie going to Soccer Camp

Owen was sick

Isn't he pitiful

He was well enough to go 3 out of the 4 days
THEY LOVED IT!

Hallie loves playing dress up with Knox..I'm not sure that he likes it though.


Hal's first day of school
She was SOOOOOOO excited!!

As we were walking into school she said, "Momma, I'm a little scared and a little nervous." I told her that she would do just fine and have soo much fun.

I cried.

A lot.

I wasn't expecting that.

Here she is after school.


MoooOOM!!



I got my hurr did for Chad's reunion. I got bangs and went darker.
Here we are about to go into the reunion.

They had their reunion at the Del Monaco Winery.



Isn't this adorable..he loves taking baths..it's his favorite thing to do!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! I love that last picture of Knox's big-o bum! So cute!! Loved all the pics.

Candice said...

You have such cute kids Bonny!!