Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pinterest

Have you heard about Pinterest?? Ohmigosh..I LOVE IT!!!

Basically, it's a visual bookmarking system. I don't know about you, but I am constantly book marking ideas, recipes, websites, etc, just to forget about them and never look at them again.

This website is a great way for you to have all of these bookmarks in one place. This is how it works, you just drag the Pin it button onto your toolbar and then when you are browsing the internet and you see a picture you like click the pin it button, it then pins the picture to one of your bulletin boards on the site. I have a dozen or so bulletin boards with different categories, My dream house, Clothes, Dream vacations etc..

You can also browse your friend's or other's pins, and pin those as wellu. Check out some of the pins I have found:












If you want to see all of my bulletin boards clickHere.

You have to be invited to Pinterest so if you'd like an invite let me know. Also, thank you Lindsay for inviting me!

4 comments:

Whitney Moody said...

I love all your posted pics under this blog entry. I think we have similar taste. I would love to redo my entire house. Too bad that costs money!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Thanks Whitney!!

One Happy Family said...

I'm going to say you like the color blue in your home. :) That's a good color for a bright, cheery person like yourself.

The Keeleys said...

I love it too!! I'm so addictied Mike tells me to get off if I'm on it for more than an hour LOL. You have found some great things too! I will keep repinning yours ;)