Thursday, August 4, 2011

My House: The Conclusion

As Promised my Lovely Kitchen:
That's right the Washer and Dryer are in my Kitchen...One of my main complaints about this kitchen was that and not having a dishwasher, but as you can see here, Chad got me a portable dishwasher from craigslist a few weeks ago. HALLELUJAH!! The time I spent doing dishes has been cut in half!


There are tons of cabinets as you can see here, I just can't reach most of them...

I know my kitchen isn't the cutest...but there are some positives:

2 ovens (my Great Grandparents had an oven VERy similar to this one)

5 eyes

A HUGE sink (even though it is brown)

There's also a HUGE pantry I didn't take a picture of and another big storage closet.

The Door you see in my Kitchen leads to this:
my kid's playroom

We also have an office..finally!!

...enough room for our computer desk and...my craft desk!!


Eghh..who am I kidding..it normally looks like this:

So I can make stuff Like this:

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Cute headband!! I love it! I've been wanting to make one too ;)