Monday, June 27, 2011

Springy Spring, Spring, Spring!!

I took these one sunday when we first moved here..I loved the pretty pink blossoms...

My Knox in April

My Inlaws sent these to me for my Birthday..gorgeous aren't they??
I got sooo homesick on my birthday, these made up for it ;)

I still think it's so weird that I have 3 kids, sometimes I forget about Knox..the other day my SIL texted me and asked what size clothes my kids are wearing, I told her Hallie and Owen's sizes and she asked, "What about Knox?" Oops.. He is wearing 9-12 months, now by the way.

My family came for a visit at the end of April. We went to a mexican buffet..had tons of fun!

My Dad being silly.
Then I saw this car..LOVE!


MiMi (Chad's Mom) sent this Easter basket to my kids..woah! They LOVED it! Thanks MIMI!!!!!

Then we went to the Atlanta Temple open house!

Decorating Easter Cookies

Owen's

Hallie's

Mine

Yum!


Easter Egg Hunt in our Yard..






2 comments:

Lindsey said...

cute pic! Gabe has that same vest that your boys have. I love it!

One Happy Family said...

You kids are getting so big. That little Owen is becoming more handsome everyday.