Thursday, June 23, 2011

Our House: The Outside

Like I mentioned before..it was extremely difficult to find a house to rent here. We found out later it is because there is a HUGE military base here and tons of people rent. Anyways, we had to choose between having lots of space or having something nicer. We chose SPACE! I did sacrifice my dishwasher..which has not been fun. Here is our house in the "country" we only call it that because it is on 2 acres of land, and it reminds me of my great aunt's house and she lived in the country. It is pretty old..we think it was built in the 50s or 60s.

Look at all this yard!!

I love the privacy, there are trees surrounding our entire yard, so we don't see anyone..it's nice.

The front yard


The gate leading to our big front porch.
The Florida Room
And it came with a barbeque pit..we have made lots of smore's and hotdogs on this thing Love it!

4 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

Hooray for the post! I am totally in love with your yard. Can't wait to see the inside!

Unknown said...

we're jealous!! everything looks gorgeous and I love the big yard!!!

Littlefoot said...

Love the house love the yard... perfect for a growing family!!!!

Laura said...

the space and private yard is so worth it. and i love your porches! it's just not southern without a great porch.
we rented once a place without a dishwasher and jarom last about one month tops!