Thursday, May 26, 2011

Doctor, My Niece, Knox vs. Owen, Moving Day, Chad's Packing Skills & Climbing Trees

Us waiting FOREVER at the Doctor's office ARGH!

My New Niece Kayleen!!! This was in December:

And this was in February:

Remember This:

That was Owen

This is Knox

My, how they grow!

We moved to Columbus at the beginning of April. It was not fun!

I opened a box to find this:
I thought it was cute how Chad packed his ties.

Meanwhile, the kids love their new home. In fact they climbed their first tree! We live on 2 acres so the kids just run and play all day (when it's not too hot). I love it as much as they do!
Up Next..My house!

3 comments:

Janel said...

I am so glad your back in the blogging world! I can't wait to see pictures of your house.

Rebekah Sacran said...

2 acres! That's great! I am so coming for a visit.

Rebekah Sacran said...

New Post! New Post! New Post!