Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day!!


So, Valentines day was GREAT!! Vicki, my mother in law took the kids for the weekend! (THANK YOU!!!! VICKI!! LOVE YOU!!!) It was wonderful, to sleep in on Saturday morning awwww... Chad went out and got donuts from Donut Palace (a great donut shop on Lowry, in smyrna, if you haven't been there, GO!) I had to write a talk for church, so while he was gone, I worked on that some. Then after donuts, I worked on the talk for about 2 hours or so..we got ready for lunch and went out to O'Charley's, it was so fun just being able to go out by ourselves and talk spend time with one another. After that we went home. We exchanged gifts. He got me this HUGE card with a sweet note in it, he gave me the movie Wimbledon, which was sweet because I had mentioned like months before that I wanted to see it again, HE REMEMBERED!! Then, I don't know if you have seen the movie Fireproof, Its about this married couple who is having problems, they decide to get a divorce. The husband's father gives his son a journal, in this journal is 40 days of doing something nice for his wife, His dad dares him to do it, to see if it will save his marriage. (The acting is pretty bad, but the message is really good), Anyways, not that we are having troubles in our marriage or anything, but Chad got me the Journal and is going to do the 40 day thing. He told me he wanted us to become closer together. Isn't that sweet? I gave him a card and an X-Box live card. And a few other things ;) After that I worked on my talk some more, then we went to Target picked out some candy and went to a Movie, we saw He's Just Not That Into You. I wasn't impressed, Chad hated it, but it was fun going to the movies (we NEVER go!!) Too bad it wasn't a good movie. Oh well. After that we went home, I worked on my talk some more, during which Chad Cleaned the Kitchen (yes, without me having to ask!!) He cooked a delicious dinner, Pork chops, sauteed mushrooms, fresh green beans, and this yummy sauce and he made pina coladas. He set up a nice romantic dinner for us, it was adorable. After that we watched Supernatural. It was a WONDERFUL day, except for the whole having to write a talk part (STRESSFUL!!) Thank you Chad for everything you did for me I love you so much and I'm so grateful to you for being such a great Husband!!




This is for Vicki! This is a picture of the kids opening her Valentines Package! They Loved it Thank you MIMI!!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That dinner does look really good!

Rebekah Sacran said...

Yum!!! That would be incredible to have a whole weekend!!