Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Dreamy Vacation


We went to Myrtle Beach from June 28-July 5. We stayed in a condo with Chad's parents, siblings, cousins, etc. There was about 14 people there. We had a blast!! I absolutely LOVE the beach (I could stay out there ALL day)! Hallie really loved it too, she loved playing in the sand and the waves. Owen really didn't like it the first couple of times, but Granddavid set up a little baby pool and a bunch of toys under a huge umbrella and he really had fun after that!! Chad and I got to go parasailing for the first time! I was so scared, but it was more peaceful then it was thrilling. It was amazing. We saw tons of jelly fish. It went by way too fast for me. Anyways, it was a very relaxing time for all of us and we were able to spend tons of time with Chad, which doesn't happen all that often! Here are a few pics from the beach!!



3 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

So fun! Let's plan a trip together next year!

Lindsey said...

That is so awesome you got to go parasailing. I went back in highschool and was scared to death but it was so worth it!! Cute pictures.

Jenny said...

Bonny, your little ones are adorable. Haley looks just like you. I love the dimples. Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the beach. I am jealous!

I would have to agree. Parasailing is relaxing. I was terrified to do it and then once we got up it was much more enjoyable than I thought it would be.