Sunday, July 13, 2008

Owie's Birthday



So, Owen got to have two Birthday parties b/c we were at the beach on his birthday, so we had a party there, and then we had another party at our house so my family could come! For his party at home we had a pool party and Charles got Owen this HUGE playground ball, so we played kick ball, it was SO fun, I felt like I was in elementary school again. I want to play again just thinking about it..haha. Anyways, here are some pics from both Parties! P.S. So Chad was able to get this free popcorn maker for helping to build some bleachers for a football team. Owen LOVES popcorn, so i went out of the Kitchen for a second and then came back and there was Owen sitting in the popcorn maker..haha..


3 comments:

Brittany said...

Owen is so Dang cute!! Love the pic w/ the popcorn.

Rebekah Sacran said...

Happy Birthday to Owen! What a fun party. Whish we could have been there.

Meghan said...

Owen is so very cute!!! I thought I'd leave a comment so you know I'm on here too.