Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Owen David"


Owen was born on July 5, 2007! He has grown up SOO fast! He is the BEST baby! He is always happy and he is so loving and cuddly. Everyone always says, "He is such a good baby!" He is definitely a momma's boy. He loves playing with balls and he loves watching his Daddy fix things with his tools. He loves following his sister around and aggravating her. He is starting to walk more and more everyday! He loves to give kisses and hugs. He will give you a kiss and then say, "Awwwww!" It is so cute! He is so wonderful to have around and we just love him to death!

1 comment:

Janel said...

Bonny your kids are so dang cute! I am so glad you got a blog. I miss you!!! I definitly need to call you. I would LOVE to talk to you. We just moved to Michigan this weekend, so as soon as we get settled in I will give you a call.