Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Griffin Michael Day



Griffin Michael Day
What a sweet heart! He has changed our lives forever. I don't know how I lived without him before he came. I adore him, as does everyone else in the family. He's so sweet, and so happy. He loves to cuddle and give kisses. Chad and I both really liked the name Finn, but Chad thought we should have a longer name to go with Finn. He liked Phineous (um no) and I like Findley. Griffin was the compromise. I love it. The name Michael comes from my Uncle Mike, my Dad's brother and Chad's Uncle Todd (his full name is Michael Todd) his Dad's brother. Here are some photos from his sweet photo shoot! Some of them aren't edited.


















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh stop it! You're making me baby hungry with these sweet pictures!!! Love his name, I had no idea it stood for Griffin! Love it.

benjaminnleslie said...

Ohhhhhh.....I LOVE these pictues and getting to read your birth story!!! :) I'm so thankful that your epidural and delivery went smoothly this time and I totally agree....there is just nothing else in the world like giving birth and seeing your baby for the first time! Completely miraculous. He is so precious and I love the name! If our 3rd would've been a boy, his name would've been Griffin too. :)