Wednesday, July 11, 2012

April Utah Trip

So this past April I went to visit Brittany in Utah! I had sooo much fun! I'm so upset because somehow all the pictures on my phone disappeared and I had a ton on there to post. Anyone know how to recover a memory card? So depressing.

I should have posted about this trip right after it happened, I can't remember everything we did! A lot of shopping that's for sure, I remember one day we shopped for 9 hours. Loved that day.

One night we ate at Bruges Waffles and Frites..

It was featured on Man Vs. Food. Oh my Heavens..Amazing food..


Cute Nephews!


Me and My Sissy


The Machine gun..A baguette, lamp sausage, twice fried Frites and their special sauce..I could only eat half, So good though!



This was my favorite part, belgian waffles with fresh strawberries and home made creme fraiche...seriously if you're in SLC you have to try this..I've never tasted anything like it! It melted in my mouth. 


Sorry a lot of these posts will probably be about food. 


After Dinner we went to the Beautiful, New City Creek Mall in Downtown SLC. Gorgeous! 




About to eat at Ramonos

I was able to meet up with an old roommate from BYU-I, Tanya! So fun to hang out with her again



Crazy Cameron



Easter Morning the boys had to search for their baskets!

Brittany got me one too! She's the best!!


My cute nephews all dressed up for Easter sunday





For dinner we went to Cameron's brother's house. He made Korean food and it was AMAZING!!



Mason fell out of his chair right when I took the picture..poor guy...


Easter Egg hunt!!


I love how Cade and Connor are both looking in their bags instead of at the camera..I would probably be doing the same thing.




We were able to be in The Good Things Utah audience one day and a Winner from CupCake wars was on the show. Brittany knew a guy that was an intern there and he snuck us a yummy cupcake, we decided to go to her Cupcake store later that day. It was soo good! If we bought one of the cupcakes she won with we got 24 cake bites for free. 


Can't get this one to turn around for some reason..



Red Velvet Cake Bite..Yum


Brittany has an Etsy shop and sells ties, pillow covers, earrings etc..she helped me to make these ties! She's the best!





I got a haircut by Brittany's friend Annie. She did a great job!  


More food PIcs:
I got to eat at In-And-Out for the first time!! Yum!



Britt and I also found a little hole in the wall mexican restaurant and I got the Carne Asada Tacoes..Yum!



And of course we ate at Cafe Rio!


I got a lot of new clothes while I was there, the pics were on my phone. I wanted to show you some of the places I shopped at. Anyways, thanks Britt for such a fun time! Love you!








5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness this is my dream vacation--amazing food, cute haircut, and new clothes!! :)

benjaminnleslie said...

how fun!! That's great that you got to go and have so much fun and spend time together with Brittany. :) Your outfit on Easter Sunday looks so cute by the way!

One Happy Family said...

Bonny, you look great in all the photos. Your haircut is equally cute. Glad you had so much fun with your 'lil sis.

Brittany said...

It was such a fun trip!! I'm so glad you came :) Oh, and fyi, we went to Tucanos, not Romanos. Great pics, I'm going to steal some.

Janel said...

My goodness, reading this post makes me really hungry. Looks like you had a fabulous trip. I hope you can find those other pictures. I would love to see where you shop. You have such great taste:)!