Sunday, May 13, 2012

Forgotten Photos


One night I didn't have a dessert made for Family Home Evening so I threw together some "Apple Nachos" There was peanut butter, marshmallow sauce, m&m's and raisins. My kids gobbled them up. The thing I love about these is that anything goes, I've seen people use crushed up oreos, peanuts, chocolate chips, chocolate sauce etc.. And it's kinda healthy :0)



My Cute Knox


At Ikea!



My Cute niece Kayleen, I love her to death!
 



Everybody! Jump on Daddy! Haha..I love this picture! Chad's face cracks me up! 



Chad has 2 more semesters until he finishes his Masters! I'm so excited for him! He has been very diligent and studies in his spare time. He has a 4.0 and I couldn't be prouder of him!
 
We had lunch with some friends of ours! Our kid's love these kids, they are always wanting to play with each other! We're so grateful for friends!

Owen Started Tball at the beginning of February I think! He Loves, Loves, Loves it! He has improved so much since the beginning! 

I found these pictures of Hannah on my phone, I just don't think she can help herself! Lol


4 comments:

Nathan said...

Okay...the apple nachos...I don't know how healthy they really are once the apples are covered in all that goodness and the Hannah pictures I just enjoy too much! Keep 'em coming! :)

Karie said...

oops...that comment is really by me...Karie...Nathan is signed into his gmail...oops

Chad & Bonny Day said...

I was totally joking about those nachos being healthy.

Brittany said...

I'm sure Hannah will just love those pics when she sees them, especially that last one. haha