Monday, May 7, 2012

For Chad's Birthday I made him some Bang Bang Shrimp, some Spicy Thai Noodles and some Korean Egg Rolls. Do you want my critique on these recipes?  Yes? Okay. The noodles: I liked the texture, but I think the recipe called for too much sesame oil, next time I will not use nearly as much and I might add some peanut butter to give it a more authentic thai taste. The shrimp was good...the next day. We weren't a big fan, I loved them before the sauce, so I think I need to come up with a different sauce to cover it in. 



Chad wanted a Ding Dong (like the cupcake) Cake. "How unusual." I thought to myself as I looked up recipes for that type of cake, come to find out there's tons. I made him one and it actually tasted pretty close to a ding dong. 


The next day I was making kids lunch after church and walked into the dining room to find this little guy sitting in the cake, in his church clothes. hahaha I guess he liked it as well.


(sorry about the messes in the background, chad had started his garden around that time. I promise we weren't growing any illegal plants)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I want to know right now how you made bang bang shrimp!! I love that stuff!