Sunday, December 11, 2011

To put a smile on your face..

Sounds like something my mom would do.

Seriously.

Yup, although sometimes I do feel like I run like the bottom picture.


Watch out.


The awkward moment when your friend's fat arm makes you look naked.



I soo need one of these.


That one is for my mom.


Chad and I are so going to be this for Halloween next year.




Leggings should not be made in any color even close to this.

To find the sources for these funnies, just go to my Pinterest Page and click on the "haha" board.

4 comments:

Joni and John said...

Bahaha!! I have a few of those on my pinterest page, and it seriously doesn't matter how many times I've seen it, I still die laughing each time I read them. Oh and the cookie monster cupcakes are like the story of every one of my kid's birthdays...

Rebekah Sacran said...

the one with the girl looking naked was soooo funny. I laughed until I coudn't breathe and I had tears running down my face. And that last one? !!!

One Happy Family said...

Oh my Gosh! I don't even know where to begin to tell you my favorite. The one for your mom is pretty funny, the Cookie monster one, the last one...oh my gosh...I was wondering why you had a naked lady on your blog... I'm glad you let me know where you found all of these. I may just have to make my way over to Pinterest

Chad & Bonny Day said...

haha! I'm so glad ya'll liked them!!