Friday, December 30, 2011

A Little Christmas Cheer

 I meant to post this a few weeks ago, but didn't have time..

My favorite place to buy wrapping paper is Hobby Lobby

Seriously, it is fantastic..I'm a little obsessed. 
Every year I buy one or two rolls, and they last forever! 
I wish I could buy every single roll they have.


It has the cutting guide lines, it's nice and thick and it's usually 50% off
(don't buy it if it isn't because most of the time it is) it's only $4/roll.


I really want this tree skirt...
Or this one...just lovely.
Actually they are both tutorials, so if any of you would like to make them for me, I'd be much obliged ;)


Aren't these pretty?

And doesn't this look Yummy?

I made a lot of my gifts this year..here is one of them, more on that later..

And this little stinker is the reason why the bottom half of my Christmas tree is almost bare..
No pun intended.

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I think you pinned both of those tree skirts from me! And I love that last picture! So dang cute!

One Happy Family said...

Thanks for putting up a post for us to read. :) Can't wait to read the details of the snowmen gifts.
Happy New Year!