Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Free Samples....

So when Chad was working at the YMCA 3 years ago or so, he brought home a HUGE box of shampoo/conditioner samples.

They were this same brand, but didn't have the natural fruit oils.
I remember feeling a little annoyed, because I knew he expected us to use these samples instead of buying shampoo, buuuut, I used them. Do you want to know how long that box of shampoo samples lasted us?

2 years.

Yup.

2 YEARS!!! Haha. I remember going to buy shampoo/conditioner after that long 2 years and thinking, WOAH..Shampoo is EXPENSIVE!!

The other day he brought these home.
I wonder how long these will last me.

Let's seeee...there are 672 in this box...I'd saaaay...at least until menopause.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Niiiice!

Lindsey said...

Nice!!!! Can't wait to see what else you will get!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA bonny that is so nice of chad to bring you special goodies like tampons! you are living the dream! :)

Rebekah Sacran said...

Haha! We use free samples all the time.

claireb said...

haha. you kill me.

Lindsay said...

That is AWESOME!!!