Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Best Christmas Gift EVER!

Chad and the kids made Christmas cookies yesterday, complete with red and green sprinkles.

Fast Forward to today:

I was holding my new, little baby, named Knox, I looked into his left nostril (b/c that's what moms do) and saw something bright green in there. I picked his nose. Sure enough, there were green sprinkles up his nose. I had two guesses how that got there.

Hallie & Owen.

I looked over at Hallie who happened to be watching me, I saw the guilty look on her face, as she said, "Sorry, it was an accident."

Yes, my little baby Knox is here and Yes he is the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen. I'm completely and utterly in love (I should say "Udderly" with these HUMONGOUS you know whats that I have going on, blegh, it hurts)

Sigh.

Above was going home from the hospital


This was Yesterday.

Knox William Day born December 6, 2010 He weighed 7lbs 6 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long

10 comments:

Janel said...

So HAPPY for you all! Knox is adorable. I love bringing a brand new baby home, nothin like it! Enjoy snuggling him. I hope your recovery is going well. Love you!

Unknown said...

He is such a little snuggle bug, Bonny!! So funny about the sprinkles. He has some fun older siblings just waiting for him to get older and play!

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Bonny!

benjaminnleslie said...

awww, sweet baby Knox! I'm so happy for you! :) That is too funny about the sprinkles! lol.. the things our children do. Oh you poor thing-I so remember that engorged feeling...it will get better eventually! You are a great momma! love you.

Dana Scarbrough said...

Yay! Congratulations on Knox being here safely and sweetly! I hope you're doing well, and adjusting alright to 3 kids- especially once you're alone! I'm sure you have lots of help, and I definitely would if I were a few hours closer!

Brittany said...

It's crazy how much he and Hallie look alike as newborns. He's such a cutie, I wish I could hold him right now.

Candice said...

Congrats! He's beautiful!!

Shannon Hairr said...

He is ADORABLE!!

Joni and John said...

such a beautiful baby, but what would you expect with such a beautiful mom? Congrats- he's perfect! and BTW- when Edie was a couple weeks old Clara stuffed cheezits in her mouth!

One Happy Family said...

LOL! Oh my! I'm curious what the real explanation was for how the sprinkles got in his nose. Poor Knox. hahaha