Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cute, Cute, Cute Tutorials!

Last year for Christmas I made most of my gifts. It was fun but stressful. This year, I'm not doing that because I don't want to be more stressed out with the baby coming and all. Anyways, here are a few of the tutorials I've found on different blogs over the past year. Hope you enjoy!


Adorable Heart Quilt found HERE


Fabric/Felt Album found HERE







Lamp found HERE


I LOVE this tree skirt found HERE


Cute Dress found HERE.


10 Bag tutorials found HERE.



Memo Board Tutorial found HERE


Paper Flower Topiary found HERE.


And this Lovely picture found HERE.

1 comment:

Katie said...

My jaw almost hit the floor when I saw the painting at the bottom! I immediately knew what piece of work she was inspired by because I have been drooling over the same piece for almost a year!! I attempted to recreate it this summer, but failed miserably! I'm going to try this gals method.. love it!! Thanks so much for sharing these links!! Have a good Thanksgiving!!