Monday, August 16, 2010

Dallas & Paige's Wedding

Not in any particular order..and I'm too lazy to change it ;)

Dallas& Paige

The Fam

The Cake


Hallie Dancing at the reception


The Luncheon my mom had between the Wedding & Reception


Paige and her Sisters

My momma in her cute dress



Hallie & Dallas

Coming out of the temple


The rolls royce they left in

Leah & Hannah..they so purdy

Me Dallas & Paige


The Waiters came and danced as well...they were pretty good

My dad dancing

My flip flops: aren't they cute?

Dallas &Chad wore the same tie!

Me & my Hubby

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

cute pictures! I had to laugh at the family one. I just love cades positioning! lol

One Happy Family said...

Congratulations to Dallas! His bride looks very sweet and what a beautiful dress! Your dad looks like he threw out his back in that "dancing" picture. :) Your mom did look great in her dress and Hallie too. What fun!