Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Still no sleep


So, I mentioned below that I was up in the night with my Owie a few nights ago, Well, I've been up every night with him since. For some reason he doesn't get a temp during the day, but only at night. Poor thing. He wakes up every morning with his eyes swollen shut and tons of mucas sp? coming from them. I just thought he had a horrible cold. Today he told me his ear hurt. I took him to a minute clinc, at Walgreens, sure enough he had an ear infection, and eye infections. (conjunctivitis) That minute clinic was awesome, I was in and out in 20 minutes, along with my prescriptions. Hopefully he will be better tomorrow.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh wow, you must've gone after we talked today huh? Well, I'm glad ya'll were able to figure out what's wrong. Hopefully he feels a lot better now that he had meds. Give him a big hug and kiss from his Aunt Bitt Bitt. :)

Dana Scarbrough said...

Sad day. Hopefuly Owen gets better soon! I didn't even now they had those in Walgreens- now Thats one stop shopping for ya!

Rebekah Sacran said...

I've never heard of a minute clinic. Sounds nice though. Hope he feels better soon.