Sunday, September 21, 2014

I'm so behind in my blogging! I really, really want to start blogging again! I think that the fact I was so behind has kept me from blogging. So I say forget it. I'm not going to worry about the past year or so that I'm behind. I'm just going to move forward. Start fresh. I doubt I have any readers anymore, oh well. I'm doing this for my family. For me. A lot has happened in the past year, mainly the birth of Finn! I absolutely ADORE him! He has been my life the past year as new babies usually are. I should say longer b/c of the pregnancy. I CANNOT believe he will be one in a month! It has gone by way too fast!!! The kids just started school a month or so ago. Hallie is in 3rd grade and Owen in 2nd grade! They like it. Although, Owen's teacher gives him a TON of homework, it's ridiculous. He doesn't have time to play when he gets home, and I think that's important for a child. I think i'm going to write her an email. Maybe. I really like it here in Auburn. I could see us growing old here. But I don't think that will happen. Chad is going to get his PhD but we will probably leave when is done. Maybe. Anyways, I will try to post more. I have to.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel the same way! My blog is sooooo old and neglected! Anyways I'm glad you are back and I love your posts! ALSO: I get really mad when I hear about 3rd graders having that much homework and it honestly makes me want to homeschool. Sort of.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

I'm so glad I have atleast one person reading my blog! :)

benjaminnleslie said...

I'm still reading too! :) So glad to get to catch up on what is happening on your life. My blog is sooo behind too. Guess it happens to most of us. Lol... That is ridiculous about Owen. You would think these teachers have children too and would understand. I started homeschooling Kaylee and Mallie this year and we're really loving it...even more than I thought we would! Anyway, I'm excited to see more posts from you! Love ya!!

Rebekah Sacran said...

You're back!! Hooray!