Saturday, May 4, 2013

Thanks for your prayers!

So I found out this past thursday that I do not have lupus! Yay! This makes me so happy. It's still frustrating not knowing what is wrong with me, but I'm so glad it's not that! They found some inflammation, not sure what that means, but that could be the reasons why my joints and muscles ache so much. I will call monday and get more information! The Doctor spent lots of time with me, asking me questions and examining me. He said he definitely thinks something is going on, but it could be just my thyroid, or another autoimmune disease. He didn't think it was lupus, and he was right! Anyways, just thought I'd let you know!

I have a few more posts from Jan-April to post, and I think I will be all caught up. Maybe then I can go back to my regular blogging and journaling. Maybe not make it so boring for you! Not sure if very many of you even read my blog anymore, but I do this more for myself anyways!

2 comments:

benjaminnleslie said...

Yay!! I'm so glad it's not lupus but I'm sure you are still frustrated at not knowing what exactly is going on. We'll pray for them to figure it out. Hugs!!

Rebekah Sacran said...

Hooray for no Lupus!! I read your blog. :)