Friday, April 27, 2012

Tough Mudder

Chad decided to do the Tough Mudder with his brothers, uncle and dad this past February. If you haven't heard of the Tough Mudder it's a pretty intense obstacle course. It was 11 miles with 20+ obstacles in the freezing cold.

This was their obstacle course:

Which included:

Lot's of mud

Fire


Freezing water


Electric Wires

And some crazy impossible (for most) obstacles!

Here they are at the beginning!!

We went and watched, it was a very cold and windy day! Here are a few pics of my cute kids!





Chad Charles and David did all of the obstacles except for one:
Mount Everest. Dun, Dun, Duuun.

Here they are deciding if they want to do it or not:


It seriously looked soo hard! It was extremely slick and steep!  I watched a ton of people attempt it, not many people could, by the time the boys got there they were shaking because of the cold. They could barely walk. This was towards the end, I think it was the 3rd to the last obstacle and they decided to just forego it, which I thought was a wise decision. lol.


Here is a link to a video of one of the obstacles, it was the second to the last obstacle. I tried loading it using blogger, I left my house for 6 hours while it downloaded and I came home and it was still "loading" Ugh! (What do ya'll use to download videos onto blogger?)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151278023680398&set=t.706440458&type=3&theater


And here they are at the end! I was so proud of all of them especially David because he kept up with his young sons and Chad because he's my husband and, well.... he was just sexy doing all that manly stuff.

1 comment:

claireb said...

Vimeo... use vimeo and then you can embed the video onto your post.

By the way, Bonny, your lover's quarrel story is the greatest.