Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

So this year it was so fun decorating the Christmas Tree because Hallie understood what was going on. She absolutely loved it. Owen did too, he loved taking the ornaments out of the box and hiding them. Hallie enjoyed putting the star on the tree although, she sat on it right before we were about to put it on, and broke it, so we had to glue it with a hot glue gun..haha..I so need to get a new star! Anyways, I LOVE Christmas, it is My favorite time of the year! I'm just so sad that my babies are growing up, it does make it more fun though. Hallie Can't wait for Santa to come, and she knows that we celebrate Christmas because of the Saviors Birth. I try very hard to make sure she knows that's the main reason for Christmas. This year we are only giving 3 gifts each, to symbolize the 3 gifts from the wise men. Its been nice, b/c I would've bought way more then what we did. They do have some real nice stocking gifts though. Haha. Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone, and I hope that yours is a very good one, and I hope we all remember the real reason for Christmas, the Birth of our, Savior, Jesus Christ!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Aww, I didn't know ya'll were doing 3 gifts each, that's a cute idea. I love the pictures, the kids are soo cute.

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I'm gonna have to remember that in the future. I love it!

Rebekah Sacran said...

So what are Hallie and Owen interested in these days? I thought we might get them a Christmas gift from the girls. Would you also be home on Christmas Eve day? We might be coming through then.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Yes we will be home! Dont worry about gifts! That is so sweet of you though. Hallie is all about princesses and barbies anything pink really and Owen loves anything with wheels. What about your kids?

Rebekah Sacran said...

Well, Elaina loves to build and stack things and movies and games, Claire likes anything associated with babies and Eily is too little to care.